- We deliver to UK mainland and Northern Ireland addresses.
- All new cardio equipment is delivered boxed and flat packed. They do not arrive pre-assembled.
- Delivery costs are added in the shopping cart and are fixed costs based on product weight. However, orders that total more than £100 including VAT are free of charge.
- When an order is placed, you can expect to receive your delivery within 5-10 working days.
- The carrier will notify you of your tracking number and expected delivery date.
- For large cardio equipment orders, your product will be delivered by a two-man delivery team to a ground floor room, which has clear access. If there are stairs or any access restrictions, you will need to notify our team prior to placing your order to ensure we can delivery to you successfully. Deliveries to locations other than ground floor rooms may be subject to a surcharge.
- We offer a home installation service for all of our Spirit, SOLE and Xterra cardio products for £150 per product.
- Installation would be within a ground floor location where the product is delivered to. If you want your product assembled in a location other than where it is delivered to, you will need to contact our team prior to placing your order to check this will be possible. This service may be subject to a surcharge.
- Our team will need clear access for assembly. If your product requires power, our team will need access to a mains power socket to test the product.
- We will be happy to remove and dispose of the product packaging on your behalf.
Commercial Deliveries and Installations
- For orders of single commercial products to a home or personal use location, the delivery and installation terms detailed above for home deliveries and installations apply.
- Lead times for commercial products may be longer. Please contact our team for further information on current availability and timescales.
- For orders of commercial products for use at a commercial facility, we will contact you in regards to delivery and installation options upon receipt of the order. Alternatively, please contact our team to discuss your requirements prior to placing your order.
- Please note that for the commercial warranty to be valid, products will need to be installed by a recognised and approved Dyaco installer.
- If it is found that any of the larger products upon delivery will not fit through any doors/stairwells etc. and the product is subsequently returned/refused, you are responsible for all outward and return carriage costs incurred by Dyaco UK Ltd. We would, therefore, recommend that you ensure the product will fit and can be transported to its ground floor point of installation easily.
- Our delivery teams will always endeavour to arrive on time, but will not be held responsible for late arrival due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different delivery companies.
- In the unlikely event your product is received damaged please contact our service department via the below details, this will be actioned as a priority to ensure your product is repaired or replaced as quickly as possible:
Call us: 0800 0293865
Email us: email@example.com
Or complete the online contact form located here